Schlenkrich, J. Smith, R. Stote, J. Straub, M. Watanabe, J. Wiorkiewicz-Kuczera, D. Yin, and M.
Protein-protein complexes : analysis, modeling and drug design
All-atom empirical potential for molecular modeling and dynamics studies of proteins. B — Makino, S. Ewing, and I. Mariuzza, R. The basics of binding: mechanisms of antigen recognition and mimicry by antibodies. Marshall, G. Three-dimensional structure of peptide-protein complexes: implications for recognition. Barry, H. Bosshard, R. Dammkoehler, and D. The conformational parameter in drug design: the active analog approach.
In: E. Olson, and Christoffersen, R. Washington, D. ACS Symposium — Head, and R. Affinity prediction: the sina qua non. In: Di Cera, E. Oxford University Press, New York. McCammon, J. Theory of biomolecular recognition. McCoy, A. Epa, and P. Meador, W. Means, and F. Target enzyme recognition by calmodulin: 2,4: o A structure of a calmodulin-peptide complex. Meyer, M. Wilson, and D. Hydrogen bonding and molecular surface shape complementarity as a basis for protein docking.
Ligand binding to proteins: the binding landscape model. Miller, M. Schneider, B. Sathyanarayana, M.
- Learn about our solutions:.
- The Cambridge Handbook of Computational Psychology.
- The Challenge of Pluralism: Church and State in Five Democracies.
- The End of Globalization: Lessons from the Great Depression.
- Evolution of In Silico Strategies for Protein-Protein Interaction Drug Discovery.
- Discovery Studio .
Toth, G. Marshall, L. Clawson, L. Selk, S. Kent, and A. Structure of complex of synthetic HIV-1 protease with a substrate-based inhibitor at 2. Miyazawa, S. Self-consistent estimation of inter-residue protein contact energies based on an equilibrium mixture approximation of residues. Moont, G. Gabb, and M. Use of pair potential across protein interfaces in screening predicted docked complexes. Morris, G.
- Discovery Studio 2.5!
- Music for More Than One Piano: An Annotated Guide?
- Italian English Bilingual Visual Dictionary?
- Dont Stop Believing: Why Living Like Jesus Is Not Enough.
- Product details?
- Quick colourful quilts : 15 sizzling new fast and easy quilts.
Goodsell, R. Halliday, R.
- Quantum Mechanics: Classical Results, Modern Systems, and Visualized Examples, 2nd Edition.
- Protein-Protein Complexes: Analysis, Modeling and Drug Design.
- 3D viewers.
- Protein-Protein Docking Methods!
- The Mortal Sea: Fishing the Atlantic in the Age of Sail;
- Röntgendiagnostik des Urogenitalsystems / Roentgen Diagnosis of the Urogenital System!
- Blue Highways: A Journey into America.
Huey, W. Belew, and A. Automated docking using a Lamarckian genetic algorithm and an empirical binding free energy function. Moult, J. Fidelis, A. Zemla, and T. Murzin, A. General architecture of the alpha-helical globule. Nemethy, G. Pottle, and H. Energy parameters in polypeptides. Updating of geometrical parameters, nonbonded interactions, and hydrogen bond interactions for the naturally occuring amino acids.
Nikiforovich, G. Galaktionov, V. Tseitin, D. Lowis, M. Shenderovich, and G. Galaktionov, J.plushsoftware.com/3097-cell-phone-viber.php
Protein-Protein Docking Methods | SpringerLink
Balodis, and G. Novel approach to computer modeling of seven-helical transmambrane proteins: current progress in test case of bacteriorhodopsin. Acta Biochim. Novotny, J. Handschumacher, E.
Browse our products:
Haber, R. Bruccoleri, W. Carlson, D. Fanning, J. Smith, and G. Antigenic determinants in proteins coincide with surface regions accessible to large probes antibody domains.